Our Education courses are designed to deliver a combination of vocational training and academic learning that is essential to ensuring you get the best start in your teaching career. Whether you’re looking to start your career or build on your existing skills, we offer a range of courses to suit you.
All of our tutors have extensive knowledge and experience in their fields, combining their teaching roles with positions as specialist advisors in education and the Rotherham Inclusion Support Services.
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Education and Professional Development (Top-up)
- Certificate in Education (Teaching in the Education, Training and Skills Sector) Full-time
- Certificate in Education (Teaching in the Education, Training and Skills Sector) Part-time
- Foundation Degree in Learning Support
- PgCE/PGCE: Full-time
- PgCE/PGCE: Part-time
- Foundation Degree in Early Childhood Studies
- Master of Arts (MA) in Education and Professional Development
1 / 1